SOCIAL MEDIA OPTIMIZATION - SMO
Social media is so powerful today. They have become something of an obsession in recent years. The social media websites like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, MySpace, Youtube, Linkedin are used by millions everyday. Their user base and democratic structure transformed the cyber space into a sphere of a new social and personal life.
Social media have become a new avenue of marketing. If you want to increase the awareness of your website, product, brand or event, you have to definitely turn to it. We at Axon with a dynamic approach towards Social Media Optimization (SMO) spanning multiple strategies, applications and devices are here to help you in this regard. By using social media sites, video and blogging sites, social news and bookmarking sites and RSS feeds, we will help you to optimize your website and its contents in terms of sharing across social media and networking sites. It will generate viral publicity and will drive traffic to your website as in the case of SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
We will do the SMO in a way to foster a community associated with your business and site, that will create a healthy business-to-consumer relationship. We want your business to be smart through integrated social media participation allowing you for product/service development, recruiting, employee engagement and turnover, brand building, customer satisfaction and relations, business development and more.
Look into these findings:
- 74% of consumers have a more positive brand impression after interacting with a company through social media
- Purchase likelihood increases 51% after a customer clicks the “like” button
- When they receive good customer service, social media users tell three times as many people about it as do nonusers of social media
- 83% of people who complained about a given company on Twitter “liked or loved” a response by the company
- 90% of consumers trust product reviews from people they know; 70% trust reviews from people they don’t know
- 40% of social media users “like” businesses in order to receive special discounts and promotions
- Facebook fans of a brand spend twice as much as those who are not Facebook fans
(Source: Advance Social Media Marketing - Tom Funk )
Our versatile coordinated campaigns take advantage of all the features of social networking to promote your business to the widest possible audience. We know precisely who to target and how to convert the audiences into publicity machines to promote your business. Provide us with content or instruct our copywriters to create a continuous stream of information, comment and news that will keep your social media audience enthralled and have them coming back to your website time and time again.
We have fully embraced this new medium and can create SMO packages tailored to the specific needs of your business whatever its size, sector or budget so that you gain the maximum results for your online promotion.